Monday 5 September 2011

It's coming together....but get a life!

Shit! Mrs birthday weekend, big meal, out rockin' until 3.00am, MMA fight night, China Town, Sunday evening feet up round the fire and not a single drop of alcohol!!!

I trained hard last week: Run 32 miles with five hours of martial arts but I think my brain has flipped...no booze...first time in a club in town sober since I was......eleven! 

But, life is good, I actually enjoyed not drinking and watching everyone get pissed especially the early hours dancing (prancing/falling over etc) and not forgetting the drunken banter..class! Big MA week this week plannning on 8 hours of fight training, Jun Fan and Kali...big 18 miler on Saturday.

Bring on the Welsh 3000's, Royal Parks and Beachy Head Fell Marathon. I will be ready........even it means being sensible for just a few more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment